Friday, February 11, 2011

California bachelorette party!


As we descended into LAX, I thought to myself... wow, I'm in California, and I'm with my closest friends and in NYC I have the best man in the world who I'm going to marry in less than 2 weeks...


We had chicken and waffles for breakfast at the famous Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. It was like a dream come true!




The highlight of the trip was a pole dancing class. Now listen, a lot of people think a pole dancing class is like a training to be a stripper, but what it really is is a way for you to get in tune with your body, using your body to tell a story. Using the tool, (the pole) to guide you. It was quite beautiful, although I felt a little uncomfortable in front of all my friends, I don't know why. But I learned great tips to get through my marriage (if you know what I mean, hehe). I recommend this for anyone trying to find a creative bachelorette party activity!



We had a picnic on the beach and ventured into the water even though it was freezing cold! ha.

My big night out at Edison in Los Angeles. It is a 20's style club. It was the first factory in california, converted into a club. Very sophisticated.  We all wore fun accessories, masks, we had horns and whistles, and I had my bride veil! So fun to dress up!!!












More California blogs to come!


No comments: