Thursday, April 14, 2011

life right now

I have so much to write about that I don't even know where to start! Okay, maybe I'll omit a few of my thoughts and just jump to one:

I got a new (second) job! I'm so excited!! For two reasons: 

one-- It's a lot of extra income, and who doesn't need that, right? It'll help me save so much more!
and two-- I'll be working with an immigrant population at an international language organization, which will give me the experience I need to start my own English language business when I move back to Spain! PLUS-- I'll have the opportunity to visit other offices in other countries! EXCITING! 
Teaching + international travel = my ideal job.

After an interview, I was surprised to find out that I had to do a spur of the moment teaching demo in front of a real class, with two observers watching me, I have to admit, I was a bit nervous-- ME!! NERVOUS! It was S-E-R-I-O-U-S! BUT I did really well, teaching is my strength, and they hired me on the spot!

So now with one full time job and one part time job (just one morning a week), I feel like I am set. I have a wonderful husband, the weather is getting nicer, I got rid of unnecessary negativity in my life which really made me a lot happier, and I have so many exciting positive things happening right now (work, races, friends, birthdays, bbq's, book club, boxing class, travels, husband returning)!

I started my Spring break 5 1/2 hours ago, and so far I had a fabulous conversation over sushi with six fabulous, successful ladies! I'm continuing my Spring break with positivity, confidence, love and a passion and curiosity for life!

Okay, see, I told you I had a lot to say, and thats not even all of it! I'm a topic jumper!! But thats okay!

1 comment:

Alex said...

que manera tan perfecta de empezar la primavera!!! madre mia!

estoy muy contento por ti amorsito mio. ojala te lo pases muy bien en DC.

muchos besitos y un abrazo mu fuerte!!!

I love you