Saturday, April 3, 2010

beach weather is back in Malaga!



So I had my number one girls visiting me this week and we took advantage of the good weather. Last year at this time I went on a Costa del Sol beach tour, (usually in March the beach weather begins) and I feel like we did a bit of that this year too! We went to Nerja, La Malagueta, Torremolinos and los Alamos. We ate, drank, flew kites (or attempted to), made sand art, played paddle ball. It was SWEET!




I am IN LOVE with KITES! I'm going to buy a HUGE rainbow kite this week and fly it every weekend!




3 comments:

Alex said...

el buen tiempo empieza ya. parece mentira después de todo lo que ha llovido!! pero, QUE WAPOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajajaj...

vamos a la playa cada finde a hacer picnics, y tenemos que comprar una buena cometa para volarla!!!

me alegra muchisimo que te lo hayas pasado bien esta semana con tus mejores amigas.

besitos mi vida

Flonia said...

You look great, Chris. I'm loving the haircut.

mendoza said...

thanks darlin! I MISS YOU! I have an idea for us this summer, I'll write you a private message.