Monday, August 2, 2010

I got to Sesame Street

Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street...
YES! it's in Kaufman Studios in Queens, and my students and I happened to get a VIP tour of the studios, which is NOT opened to the general public!

After seeing the set of Nurse Jackie, then moving over to another set to see the Men in Black crew getting it all together (that was pretty cool to see, especially with all the anticipation), we moved on to Sesame Street.

Its weird, because when you are growing up, as a child, you ALWAYS want to go to Sesame Street, and you dream of seeing Elmo, Big Bird and company. Parents know that it will probably never happen, but after 28 years of living, I made it to Sesame Street!

Not only did I make it, but I climbed into Oscars Garbage Can (okay, lets save all the "trash" jokes for another time) and saw Big Birds NEST!!!

When I get married and have children, i will show them these pictures and I'm sure they will be so proud that their mommy actually made it to Sesame Street!
WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing... simply amazing!