Sunday, September 28, 2008

spirtuality

So I have been to many places, know people around the world, I have loved and been heart broken, I've learned new ways of communicating, I have hurt people and I have made people happy.

My whole life has been a spiritual journey. Everything in my life has happened for a reason, every person I have ever met had an impact on my life in some way, whether small or large. Every single decision I have ever made touched me in one way or another and everything I have ever strived for I received, and not because I wanted it but because I believed in it and there were people there along the way to help and support me.

I had the sudden urge at this moment to write this, maybe its because someone will read this and feel encouraged, maybe someone at this moment is feeling sad or depressed? There is always a way out of unhappy situations, just trust in yourself and others.

A few people over the past yr have asked me why I still have photos of people I am no longer in contact with. They find it strange that I keep memories. I simply tell them, if I were to delete the memories in solid form, they will still always be in my mind because these people and these experiences touched me in a way that could never be replaced by anyone or anything. My goal is not to replace anyone, only to make new memories and learn from the past. The same is true today. In the past 2 weeks I have met so many people, each with their own life story. Some of their souls were hurt, others were happy, some were not aware of the way things work in the world, but either way, the conversations we had, the laughs and stories we shared, they places we went were all for a reason. I believe this to be true.

Looking back on my life, I sometimes wonder, why I did something, or why I ever even bothered with someone... I sometimes doubt myself, but its only temporary, I know why I did it, I know why.

I also believe that people are insecure beings. They do things to prevent something else from happening, they stop their BF or GF from talking to someone or seeing someone, or they don't want to leave their job because they are scared they wont find another one. The truth is, things will happen no matter what you do, You cant stop someone from remembering or thinking about someone else, and you cant make yourself happy if you cant take yourself out of an unhappy situation.

It may sound like I'm rambling, but those who are in tune with themselves will understand this, everyone else has some exploring to do, and that's ok, we will all get there in time.

No comments: