Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm in NYC!








So I got the urge two days ago to head back to NYC to get back some of my NYC FLAVA that I was slowly losing by living in Europe for so long. PLUS, My baby was feeling a bit insecure and began doubting a lot of things.

SO I checked flights to NYC for the following day, and TADA... I flew over the Atlantic ocean the following day it was a 9-hr plane ride, when I landed, I rented a sexy ass car at the airport, and here I am. I surprised my love at his friends house. He was SO shocked to see me! We went to an Irish Pub for a few pints and had a great night together, it was emotional at times, and there was a lot to talk about, but when it all got out, we looked into each others eyes and saw that love that we have missed for the past 3 months while I was away. What an incredible moment that was, it can never be replaced.

I still have some drama to deal with with a hater of mine while I'm here, but thats some BS, no problem.

Tonight we are going ice skating then having dinner & drinks, we'll see where that takes us next. Tomorrow night we are going to see my Best friend, Joyce, perform in her first off-Broadway show! YAY. I feel so happy to be here this weekend. It is so nice to see everyone and catch up...

I feel so blessed to even be able to do this...

This is all for my love Johnny, all for him.

I love him and I love New York City. 3 more days to go. More soon.

No comments: