Monday, January 19, 2009

Bronchitis-- blah

So I just got back from the clinic. I have Bronchitis! Arg...

First of all, it was a mess to even get seen, I went to one hospital, and two clinics before I found a doctor available to see me (with the type of medical card that I had) I thought socalist countries were good with health care and such! I was soooo frustrated! Well, when I finally found a doctor, he was great! Young, smart and nice! :) I was done in an hour.

Anyway, I'm on med's now, and he told me to stay home and rest for two days, so no work for me! (I snuck in a quick run this morning after I left the clinic though, I HAD to!)

I am now bored out of my mind AGAIN. I am on the internet searching things for no reason, checking out other peoples blogs that I don't even care about, writing emails to people that I haven't spoken to in years, and looking through all my old pictures! LOL. I am desperate to keep myself busy. I'm NOT the type of person to just rest. I don't even know what REST means, lol.

Anyway, that's my medical update. Sorry it's so lame...


No comments: