Friday, January 16, 2009

el gripe has a grip on me! lol

I am getting over the flu (el gripe). It's horrible. I knew it was coming sooner or later cause working with young children, I was bound to catch something, but who would have guessed it was the worst there was, EL GRIPE!

Well, I'm exaggerating, lol, I don't know if it is EL GRIPE, I didn't go to the doctor and I didn't have a fever, lol. BUT my whole body hurt and I felt like my eye balls were going to pop out of my head, like pressure was pushing them out! 8^)

I was vomiting (which I was pissed about cause I am loosing too much weight as it is, it's SICK!) I couldn't freakin breath and my throat and head were killing me. I still went to work though cause my students would have been sad if I wasn't there (when I came back from my NYC trip, and missed a week of work, some of them gave me the silent treatment! The little SNEAKS! BUT I had a secret weapon, reese's peanut butter cups I brought back from NYC, I whipped them out and they forgave me for being absent, lol)

Anyway, I'm still sick, I'm now coughing out of control. it sucks cause ppl are textin & emailin me to meet up tonight... its ok, I could use a night home alone. PLUS, Friday night is Spanish Documentary night on TV! YAY! I'm a nerd. I can't think of a better way to get over my GRIPE then to have hot tea, watch Spanish documentaries and BLOG! MORE BLOGS TO COME! YAY! ALL NIGHT LONG! WOO-HOO! PS-- thanks Paulina for reading!

No comments: