Monday, January 26, 2009

Malagueños

So I was taken under her wing; this sophisticated , smart, beautiful woman took a liking to me and brought me into her family. Her and her husband (a former chef) cooked me Thanksgiving dinner, invited me over for Christmas Eve & Three Kings dinner, they introduced me to their daughter who I love, we go out with all the time together; they take me to shows and out to eat.

On Sunday morning I had breakfast with them in their restaurant (they own a series of restaurants in Plaza Constitution-- the historic and most popular district in Málaga). It was so sweet, we had coffee, food, read newspapers, spoke about future plans, with her, her husband and son. Later we went to pick up her daughter, my friend, to drive her to the airport (shes spending the next two weeks in Edinburgh, Scotland).

The Malagueños are the most open people in Spain. They are friendly, happy (of course, they live on the Mediterranean, every day is a holiday for them!), fun-loving and beautiful! I love the Malagueños! Especially this family in particular. they are always there for me and have made my time here extra special.

Her husband caught me with food in my mouth while eating breakfast with them yesterday:
Su marido me agarró con los alimentos en mi boca mientras come el desayuno con ellos ayer:

















Me & her daughter dancing the night away with her friends:
Mí y su hija bailando toda la noche con sus amigos:

















Por lo tanto, se tomó bajo su ala, lo sofisticado, elegante y bella mujer tomó un gusto para mí y me trajo a su familia. Ella y su marido (él era un chef) me cocinó la cena por el Día de Acción de Gracias, me invitó en la víspera de Navidad y de Reyes Magos para cena, que me presentó a su hija que me encanta, salimos con todo el tiempo juntos, que me llevan a espectáculos y a comer.

El domingo por la mañana he tenido con ellos el desayuno en su restaurante (que poseen una serie de restaurantes en la Plaza Constitución - el histórico y el más popular en el distrito de Málaga). Era tan agradable, tuvimos café, la comida, leemos periódicos, habló sobre los planes para el futuro, con ella, su marido y su hijo. Más tarde fuimos a recoger su hija, mi amigo, para conducir a su aeropuerto (ella va a Edimburgo, Escocia a pasar dos semanas).

Los malagueños son los más abiertos personas en España. ¡Ellos son amigable, feliz (¡por supuesto, viven en el Mediterráneo, cada día es un día festivo para ellos!), Alegre y hermosa! ¡Me encanta el malagueños! Esta familia en particular. Ellos siempre están aqui para mí y han hecho mi tiempo muy especial aquí.

No comments: