Thursday, April 9, 2009

Costa del Sol beach tour Semana Santa 09

So I'm in the middle of my beach tour around the South of Spain. I've been blessed with perfect weather everyday. Not a cloud in the sky, hot in the day and cool at night. Perfect.

Yesterday we came to Marbella which is a HUGE European beach resort town. I thought it would be too touristy for me, but when I got here I LOVED it so much that we stayed over night and took in the Marbella night life as well. I'm still here using my wifi, on the beach right now. The sun is beaming, there is a slight breeze and everyone is relaxed and happy. It's a great atmosphere to chill, relax, with no worries in the world. It's a strange feeling to know that I am living one of the best times of my life. It's usually hard for people to see it while they are living it, but I see it and appreciate it SO MUCH!

Yesterday we lounged on the beach the whole day then spent the evening eating drinking and chatting on the boardwalk. We watched the moon rise high into the sky then took a walk into the mountains before heading out. Perfect. I wish all my friends and family back home could be here to experience this with me... it's okay though, I've had many unique experiences with my loves back home.



Onward we go!

No comments: