Thursday, July 16, 2009

...

So my baby left, and now I'm sitting here all alone. We went out every night, it was nice to have him here and to share my culture and city with him. I found out just how lucky I am to have him.

One day I asked him to go to my mom's house for me to pick up my charger for my cell that I left there. I came back from work, and he wasn't home, I got so worried, but 30 minutes later he walked through the door, I asked him where he was and he told me that he WALKED to my mom's house! I LIVE IN MANHATTAN AND MY MOM LIVES IN BROOKLYN! I couldn't believe it! What an angel I have! What a guy! He didn't have dollars, so he looked on line, got directions and spent about 2 hours walking each way, JODER!

Also, every morning at 7am he woke up with me to make me breakfast, then when I left for work he went back to sleep. Shit. crazy. Why was he so good to me? I AM mean! Why do guys like mean girls? Well, I'm not THAT mean, but I have my bitchy moments...


Anyway... NYC, back to "normal" for me. That means back to training for a race, staying home a bit more and concentrating more on my friends, sorry I've been neglecting ya'll!!! BUT it was a unique opportunity for me to spend time with him in MY country, with MY family, and in MY space... nice change. Crazy having a relationship in my second language with someone that doesn't share my culture, I think I prefer it actually. That only thing is, one of us will always be the foreigner, which might not be so bad, but could be.

OK, I'm going off on a rant now. I'll stop. I have tons and tons of pictures too. <3

No comments: