Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The EMPIRE state.

So as I'm recovering, I'll take this opportunity to type it up about stuff. <-- how articulate huh. Last week me & Alex went to the Empire state building. We brought a pair of binoculars, and headed towards the famous building. Along the way we stopped in TGIF across from Madison Square Garden for a few happy hour drinks and free buffet, then did a little shopping in the mid-town shops. Finally we were ready to see the amazing view. I always thought this was the best view in the world, I've seen A LOT all over, so when someone comes to visit me, I always take them up, its breath taking! Usually the wait is about 1-3 hours, but we went right up, I'm not sure why there weren't many people there, maybe because it's kind of pricey and we are in an economic downturn, or maybe because it was a Wednesday, who knows, whatever the reason, it was good for us! After the long (and nauseating) elevator ride to the 110th floor, we emerged and were so amazed by the view.



my baby liked the dress I was wearing, it was so untourist like of me! haha.
we stayed all afternoon into the sunset! gorgeous.

No comments: