Monday, August 3, 2009

2 weeks since my accident.

I'm almost completely healed. I still have visible bruises, they're a lot lighter than before, but they are under my skin, not on the surface, it means that I have inner damage. I can walk normally, but can't bend down completely on my left knee without pain. I tried to go running on Saturday and had to return after a mile because of knee pains, I'll try again tomorrow. Tonight I'm taking an Afro/Brazilian dance class, I know, I know, not a good idea, but I need to move my ass! I'll just take it easy on my left knee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

estoy super feliz de que estes casi recuperada de tus lesiones. ves como el tiempo pasa muy rapido??? ay mi amor, como me gustaria estar ahi contigo...

que way lo de las clases, ya me contaras!!! besos mi niƱa!!!