Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tampa, Florida, August 2009

Went to visit family in Tampa--

I LOVE spending time with my family, I don't take it for granted at all, I think it's because I'm away from them so much during the year that when I'm with them I am so happy and have so much love to share. My cousins daughter is getting so big too, it makes me sad that I can't see her grow up, ok, enough sentimental-ness.

I had a GREAT time! I saw a zebra in someones backyard, I mowed a lawn for the first time in my life (everyone knows REAL New Yorkers don't have lawns, and if they do, they have $$$ and hire a gardener!) I went out for my cousins' friends birthday, my mother was there for the first 2 days and we went shopping in all the chain stores because that's all they have out there; I went shopping in walmart (don't kill me with the comments for this one) and bought everything I needed for the whole year in Spain, haha. It was nice. I had fun. I wish I could have stayed longer.




only a member of MY family would bring a tent to the beach-- here it is blowing away, haha.


the crazy fam.




No comments: