Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve afternoon...

Christmas Eve afternoon. I woke up at 1pm today, maybe it was a sign that I'm a bit sad/depressed to be away from my family this year, or maybe it was my body subconsciously telling me that it is pouring outside and I couldn't do anything anyway... whatever it is, I slept my morning away today.

Now I'm sitting in my house alone. Spanish guy is out shopping. I wonder what he will get me for Christmas? There are a few presents under the tree and I already tried to shake them to see what they are, but no luck. Yesterday he surprised me and made an appointment for me to get my hair done. I was a happy girl! It was so sweet. He knew its been a while since I got a hair cut and I was in dire need of one.
I really don't take life too seriously though. If I don't get any presents, or if I never cut my hair again, I wont care! These things aren't important to me. OK, SO WHERE WAS I GOING WITH ALL THIS?

Oh yeah, Christmas Eve. Spanish guy just walked in and is being nosy, trying to see my blog before it's published. NOPE, WAIT TIL IT'S DONE! Oh no, I don't even have on my Christmas outfit yet! ARG... I'm so lazy today, maybe it's because I slept 12 hours, 12 BEAUTIFUL hours.

Now it's time to get all christmasY and celebrate with my love and later on, his family!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009!

1 comment:

Alex said...

siento muchisimo que no puedas estar con tu familia en estos dias, de verdad mi amor. se que para ti, aunque no estes mucho tiempo con ellos, son muy muy importantes. pero no te preocupes que yo voy a hacer todo lo posible porque te sientas este año como en casa, te lo prometo.
FELIZ NAVIDAD MI VIDA!!!!
TE AMO
BESITOS