Sunday, January 31, 2010

LIFE

I constantly have a feeling deep within me that I want to do so much. I am always thinking of the next thing to do, only if I am not in the middle of the next thing. I live for the moment and in the moment, but between this, I think towards the future.

I have so many plans for my life. I want to know the world! I want to dance in the rain. I want to read every book ever published (and unpublished). I want to write stories and share them with children. I want to document my life and the time passing. I want to blow balloons and release them from roof tops. I want to get my PhD. I want to run and watch my body transform little by little. I want to wear gigantic flowers in my hair and hot pink nail polish. I want to skip in the street and kiss peoples cheeks.
Oh my gosh!!! I am super motivated!! Life is what you make it!

No comments: