Sunday, April 25, 2010

consurso gastronomico in my school


MY Spanish language school organized a food fair where everyone brought in food or a dessert made from scratch that is typical from their country. We represent some 30 different countries, so you can imagine what the results were, the pictures tell all. I brought along one of my best friends that was visiting for the weekend. She prepared chocolate chip cookies, I didnt bring anything, I know, I am horrible!! I didnt have time!!!

Well, I have to say, I have never seen so much food, presented so nicely from so many different countries in the same room IN MY LIFE!! It was a very unique experience, and I stuffed myself silly!!

us, stalking the plates we wanted to try:
All the cultures coming together to share their food and try others, real cool vibe!My favorite plate of the day, typical from Russia, made by one of my good friends from my class:
ME, gettin it poppin!!! Later the only thing that was poppin was my skirt buttons!
All of the food:

At the end of the fair, we left having tried food we never had before from Russia, Nigeria, China, Ukraine, Morocco, and England, to name a few.
YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY.

2 comments:

Alex said...

ojalá hubiera podido ir yo también, con lo que me gusta comer, jajajajajaj...

bueno, gracias por traerme un poquito para que probara las cosas. estaba todo BUENISIMO!!!!!!!!

thank you baby!!
kisses!!!!!!

Dream Seeker said...

sounds like it was really yummy!