Monday, May 17, 2010

stress & relaxation

I had a stressful day today. On the phone with people in the US trying to figure out all the logistics of my return, studying for exams, and looking for the perfect dress for our engagement photo shoot. IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME, especially after such an amazing weekend of fun with no worries in the world!

Then, I decided, I'm not just going to sit here and be stressed out, I'M TAKING A BREAK! So I went on a 6-mile-run up a hill and along the beach (this time by the water), then took a long cool shower with beautiful/sweet smelling shampoo and body wash. Made a HUGE salad for me and my fiance for dinner, and am now enjoying a glass of wine and listening to Mariachi Rancheras, traditional Mexican music. What a great evening it turned out to be...

:)

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love it baby!! que manera mas way de relajarnos eh??

besos princesa!!!