Sunday, May 16, 2010

wedding dress shopping!


JOEeeeeeeeeeeee...

So here's how it went:

My friend Corey and I decided it would be fun to go wedding dress shopping. Not to buy anything, simply see whats on the market. I mean really, we haven't even set the date yet. The farthest we've come is deciding that we will have two weddings, one on NYC and one in Malaga because there are many people that wont or cant travel.

OKAY, that said, we wanted to try on Spanish wedding gowns!!!!!

It was such an eye opener! When I was standing on the pedestal and the woman was pulling the wedding gowns over my naked body and calling me reina (queen in Spanish), I though, JODER, this is really going to happen! I thought I looked like a princess with the European dresses on. They all had sort of a fairy tale look to them. I loved them all, all 20 that I tried on I wanted to take home!

Al final, I left with a deeper bond between me and my friend and an image of me as an actual bride.

wow.


2 comments:

Alex said...

joder!! tu eres mi reina, quiero que lo sepas. reina de mi corazón!

voy a ser el marido más afortunado del mundo.

TE AMO BABY!

mendoza said...

Wow baby... tengo mariposas en mi estomago de este comentario. Te amo tambien amorcito mio.