Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm one lucky gal

So I had a fabulous Sex and the City-esk dinner with a few of my lady friends from High School in the City last night (I haven't seen them in forever). We were talking about girly things (of course) and we started talking about my Fiance and I. I told them that he was moving to NYC to live with me and their reaction was like: "WHAT!!!! THAT IS HUGE!!! He is leaving not only his town, but his whole country to be with you!" and continued to splurt out with excitement in their voices, "ANYONE that leaves their country must be so deeply in love with you!"

I guess for me, I do it so often, that I dont think of it like that, to me its a normal thing. But they helped me realize that what he is doing is so BIG and such a HUGE sign that he is 100% committed to me (as if I didnt know this before)!


So today when I woke up I gave him a call and thanked him for everything. He's still in Spain now packing up the place and having going-away gatherings. But he'll be here in a few days.

I cant wait to see him and live out our NYC dream!

Me and my HS ladies last summer ( look at my hair, DAMN!) lol

1 comment:

Alex said...

como te dije una vez, cuando una persona está enamorada de otra, mueve cielo y tierra, y hace cosas que nadie haría por la persona que ama. Gracias a tí, por todo el amor que me das. No dejo de pensar en ti, cada día y cada noche. Por suerte, el tiempo pasa muy rápido y pronto estaremos juntos. No quiero separarme nunca de ti.

TE AMO CIELO