Sunday, June 20, 2010

xo

So I finally have a free night, and thats only because tomorrow is my first day of work.

I've been seriously going non-stop, having dinners, dancing, playing sports, going to the beach, EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I have to admit, I like this type of lifestyle. It's very unique. I love being outside of my home, in large groups of people! I AM SO A PEOPLE PERSON and NYC is the perfect place for me to express myself and meet new people. It's GREAT.

I cut my hair and I feel so much more confident and free, and just really really different. I feel like not a lot of people have the confidence to rock a short haircut, its a difficult thing, I realize it, BUT I LOVE IT!

I guess this blog has no point. I'm just feeling a little guilty because while I was living my life so HUGE AND HARD (ha) I was neglecting a part of my life that has been a constant for the past 2 years...

this blog.

1 comment:

Alex said...

me alegro de que lo estes pasando tan bien estos dias!!! ojala yo pudiera disfrutarlos contigo. bueno, ya por lo menos he terminado!!! YAY!!! ya solo quedan 5 dias pa volver a vernos amor mio!!! para mi van a ser eternos.

besitos mi cielo!!!