Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NYC updates

I've been ignoring my dearly beloved blog!

I've been scrambling around and continue to wait for the apartment that I planned on moving into. The case is now going to court and hopefully the person that is living there now will be evicted especially after 6 months of not paying rent!! geezzz...

In the meantime, I've still been going from house to house. It has its ups and downs. One UP being that I'm able to save a lot of money that I would have spent on rent, electricity bills, food, gas, etc. And this is especially important since we are trying to save for our wedding.

OH MY GOD, I didnt mention---> Spanish guy got a job!!! It's exciting! A good job too! He is now a referee for an Ecuadorian soccer league. YAY! Its a fun job for him AND he got it within two weeks of arriving in the USA! woot-woot!!!

BIG THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY, I CAN FEEL IT!

1 comment:

Alex said...

WOOOWWW!!! a que todavia no lo puedes creer??? manana empiezo, joeeee estoy mu nervioso!!

besitos amore!