Wednesday, August 25, 2010

things: part dos

A few of Mendoza's updates:
(yes, I just spoke in the third person :P)

Spanish guy left this afternoon to head back to Spain to take his final exams. I miss him so much and he just left! I'm heading back to Malaga next week, just for one last rendezvous before I start my one-year work contract. All I know is that I'm going to be living it up during my nine days in Spain!

I'm moving into my new apartment next week. I'm going to hook that Shizzzit up! I'm so excited, I love interior design.

I signed up to take my GRE's because I'm applying for PHD programs. I think: why not get my doctorate degree? I mean, I'm only one degree away from getting the highest education possible, why shouldn't I go for it!??

I went on a girls-only fabulous vacation last weekend (blog to come) in Seaside Heights, the Jersey Shore! It was wonderful, and a pure eye-opener to a lot of things.

One of my best friends is here visiting from the west coast, so I'm super happy to be able to spend time with her!

Okay doke, summers been going well so far, not the best, but good enough for me. It always ends with a bang, last year was Florida, Puerto Rico and Spain, this year was New Jersey and will be Spain, then back to NYC! LETS GET IT STARTED!

1 comment:

tracy said...

i wish i could go with you...have tons of fun