Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jersey Shore BITCHEZZzzzz












Me and my ladies took a one night get-away to the Jersey Shore, Seaside Heights. It was so much fun. 

We started off, after the biggest plate in the world of nachos and cheese, at the amusement park which is conveniently located right on the pier! HOLLER! We hit up the log flume, the swings, mini rollercoasters...


PS-- thats not my white vagina, thats my bathing suit, we just got back from the beach. hehe
The results of the water flume, drenched:




Then we went on the zip line thing. And as we were going over, I saw something famous, something, exciting, I saw my guilty pleasure! THE JERSEY SHORE HOUSE!!!!! woot-woot!


and the rest is a blur... fist pumping it up        
ALL     NIGHT       LONG...




The infamous KARMA:

I seriously don't know why I haven't been going to the shore every summer! Its going to be a ritual now. Jersey Shore every summer for AT LEAST one weekend. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holla for a dolla! What what! Jersey Shore baby! Im so jealous yo!
Looking good ladies!