Sunday, December 5, 2010

a lot going on

I have a busy week coming up:

My students have a twenty minute documentary to edit in only 2 days, which really is 6 hours of our class time. Lets see if we can pull it off. 

I have faith in them!

Then I have my dance classes and fight club classes like always, I have to finish my letter of intent for my PHD application and I have to take Spanish guy to the airport, he's taking a little trip! 

I have to get my wedding dress hemmed and buy accessories.

Not to mention, on top of all this I have to train, I have a 4 mile race on Saturday morning!

boy-oh-boy this week is going to fly by because I'll be so busy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But isnt that a great feeling, being so busy? Where is alejan going? And your students (with your guidance) CAN DO IT! Go head wit your bad self and your Phd mama! Besos del oeste.

Anonymous said...

Oh! And good luck on your RACE! Under 35 minutes! You can do it!