Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Saturday!


I had a great day today! Spanish guy and I went hunting for a place in Brooklyn to have our rehearsal dinner with his best man and our Minister of Peace. We found a great place in Park Slope and we wound up spending the next 7 hours there! NOW, its 12:30am and its the first night that Spanish guy has been out without me, its because he made a friend! I'm so happy for him. I want him to have his own NYC life here! I hope he has a great time, he's at a birthday party on the Lower East Side (my old neighborhood). Good Hood.

Great Saturday!

Three more weeks until the wedding, four more days until I head to California for my Bachelorette party! YAY!

3 comments:

Alex said...

que bien me lo pase con vosotros ayer baby!!! gracias por compartir un nice day conmigo!!!

besitos, i love you!!!

mendoza said...

yo tambien amorcito mio!

Anonymous said...

I had a good time too! And now you are married.