Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Je suis Apprendre le français

I just got home from my first French Language class of my life! One of my goals for this year (and I reiterated it in my new years resolution) was to start learning French and I started today! Within the next 5 years I'd like to live in France for at least a few months, just to become conversational.

The place that I am taking classes is great. Its like a cultural center. After the class, which only has seven students, including me, we went upstairs to a wine and cheese event where everyone was practicing their French. It was such a great educational environment.

I'm so proud of myself that I am starting on my 3rd language. It's said that learning a language as an adult is one of the most difficult things to do, and I did it and am now doing it again! I LOVE it!
Je ne peux pas attendre pour en savoir plus français!




1 comment:

Alex said...

WOW!!! ahora vas a ser trilingüe!!! no muchas personas pueden decir eso. estoy muy contento y orgulloso de que tengas ese afán de superarte con cada cosa que haces.

besitos! i love u!!