Monday, January 17, 2011

My Bridal Shower

My Bridal Shower
Janurary 15th, 2011

It was held at my Minister of the Peaces' home. 

The theme was game night. SO after playing Scattegories, we ate Mexican (my favorite) then played pin the flowers on the bridal dress (blindfolded of course) then had the home made cake and cupcakes made by my maid of honor, afterwards I opened presents, then we played "boink, turn, pull", then Funglish. I hardly ever stay home and play games but last night was so fun. I'd love to have game night every weekend!


Here's pictures of me and my mom and closest friends:




















1 comment:

Alex said...

wow baby!!!! que peazo de fiesta tuviste!!!

estoy mu contento de k te lo pasaras tan bien, de que fuera inolvidable, y de k tengas tantas amigas para compartir estos momentos contigo!!!

I love you!!!
millones de besos!!!!