Sunday, January 9, 2011

new phase

Things are moving pretty fast in my life right now. Next month I am getting married! I cant believe it! I never thought this day would come! I always took the advice of my elders, people told me that marriage is horrible and that kids are the end of your freedom, sooo... I like my freedom, so I never had kids, BUT, I found someone that I am continuously growing with. We have new experiences together, we teach each other things and we keep our relationship fresh. Thats why in one month we will commit ourselves to each other for the rest of our life.

Next weekend is my bridal shower and in three weeks I have my bacholorette party in California! All the girls are packing up and heading to the west! YAY!

I'm entering a new phase of my life. It's an adult phase. A secure phase. A happy phase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Yay! Hmm... do I sense bebes on the horizon? Oh man Chris! Look at you! I am proud to know that Ive been around for some of your phases, and I have to say, this one is my favorite! Haha... I love and admire all of YOU! Just need to see you more! I cant wait til California! It will be GREAT!