Saturday, January 1, 2011

snow tubing

We took a one-night end of year mini vacation to Pennsylvania two days ago.

It was the first time I saw my life flash before my eyes in a long time. Let me explain: We went snow tubing, but its kind of crazy because you are dragged by an electronic cable up a mountain, then you throw yourself down. The problem is that the down hill drop is so steep that your heart stops for a few seconds! Well, at least thats what it felt like!


As you come speeding to the end of the hill, theres no way to stop and the snow is blowing in your face!


The truth is, it was exhilarating, I'd do it a million more times!

Fun times with family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was night!? That must have been scary! That was a near death experience! Roller coaster of snow!