Saturday, February 19, 2011

my wedding day, 2/19/11

It's 7am. I couldn't sleep for the past 30 minutes, even though my alarm was set for 8:30 because... TODAY IS MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!


heres my horoscope for today:





Your horoscope for February 19, 2011
You could be in an expansive, philosophical mood today, Chris. You feel ready to forgive people who may have disappointed you in the past, and are able to distance yourself from those people who continually annoy you. Your increased tolerance is likely due to a realization that you have much to be thankful for. Good for you for knowing enough to stop and count your blessings.




Okay, this is it, I'm marrying the man of my dreams and I'm so happy!!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

nunca te he visto tan preciosa como estabas hoy amor mio!

nunca olvidare el momento en el que te vi entrar por la puerta, mientras te esperaba.

la mujer de mis sueƱos!!

I love you!!

melp said...

What a beautiful, perfect, intimate, FUN wedding! The best Ive ever been to! You are the best couple I know! What a PERFECT way to start your life together! Thank you for letting me and mine be part of it! I love you!