Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Husband and I in the everglades: Honeymoon #3

I made him sit near the edge of the airboat in case there was a little accident, if you know what I mean... hehe. Definitely one of the most memorable experiences of my life! The boat ride was insane! So fast and loud, and the driver would spin the boat around in a circle to stop it as it was stopping, mud would fly everywhere and he would suddenly fly out like a jumping bean and roll around in the swap! It was insane and I loved every second of it! Afterwards my husband got to hold a teenage alligator. I was too scared, but he wasn't. Good for him! We also saw a peacock in a tree! CRAZY!!!!





3 comments:

melp said...

That's so cool! I'm jealous! I want to hold a baby alligator! And hang out in those beautiful everglades! I bet there are some voodoo priestesses just waiting for me. What a great honeymoon you had. Three times.

mendoza said...

We saw a few tongues waiting to be removed! hehe. j/k

melp said...

Yee-haw heck yes! Tongues nailed to trees... Beware! :)