Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the way I live my life right now

I've decided to live a carefree life, full of love, happiness, and pretty things. The less responsibilities I have, the better. Work for now is enough (and I love my job) I say this because I don't want a car, I don't want a pet, I don't want children, I don't want to get into a mortgage right now (maybe in a few months to a year though), I don't want to be tied down with anything more than my job and my husband. I am happy with those two things and want to stay that way! 
Negativity and unnecessary responsibilities OUT (or should I say, DON'T COME IN), 
love and positivity IN!


4 comments:

Alex said...

me encanta este post!
es cierto k sin responsabilidades de ese estilo se esta muchisimo mejor.

what a nice post!!

i love you

mendoza said...

thank you.

Alex said...

I miss you wapita!!

melp said...

All the WAY! Love and positivity!!