Thursday, March 31, 2011

work

I have one of the best professions ever.
I'm a teacher and a researcher/writer.

I feel appreciated.

I am constantly learning and developing new skills.

I am so connected to my students and we have such a great, easy going relationship.

I am not stuck in an office all day, instead I am using the city as a learning tool and a canvas with which to create documentaries, and not just any type of documentaries, social issue documentaries that have/will make change in the world.

I love my coworkers.

I am writing, not just to write, but to publish, therefore,  I am making a difference in academia through my original research and writing.


Okay, I'm not tooting my own horn, I'm just pointing out the fact that I am so happy at my job. It's one of the only things keeping me in NYC (besides my family and fabulous friends).

toot-toot! lol.

1 comment:

Alex said...

woww baby!!! Im glad that you are soo happy in your job!

this is not easy!!

I love you my tiny tiny horsy!!

xo