Tuesday, May 10, 2011

when friends visit craziness ensues

I had the time of my life for the past six days. It was non-stop and when I say non-stop I really mean it. All day and all night-- NYC hot-spots with my girls! 
They left today, now I'm sad.



poker at a poker bar

brunch with bottomless mimosas
the famous cyclone at Coney Island

dancing at Coney Island

we went for a little dip in the Atlantic Ocean


beach bar

heading out for a night on the town!

my love.
the gorgeous NYC skyline

the visitors and a local, ha


we played a game and my fingers were part of it ;)



cinco de mayo at the seaport (where we later met Obama, more blogs to come)

having an Irish experience in the financial district

my darling! 

brunch with amazing people!

2 comments:

melp said...

What FUN! I love your hair, your smile and your soul! I wish I wasnt broken, then I'd be there in a heartbeat! Missing you!

mendoza said...

You are TOO sweet! thanks darlin! I wish you weren't broken either! Missing you too!!