Thursday, June 2, 2011

inconsiderateness

There are some things in life that I just don't understand. One of those things is inconsiderate people.

How can people do something that they know will hurt someone else if they care about that person? And if they didn't know that it would hurt someone else its still inconsiderate because they didn't even think of that person, or attempt to put themselves in their shoes.

How does one have it in them to do that?

I think its because there is such a clear demarcation between "me" and "you".  Once you look at people as people, just like you, things will get better.

Well, I know this is all so metaphoric, and basic, but I wish more people made more of an effort to be nicer and more considerate of others. If they did the world would be a little better. Very idealistic and euphoric statement, yet true.

No comments: