Sunday, June 12, 2011

Niagara Falls

I've been a tourist/traveler/adventurer in my own country this past year and it's been great. I've been in NYC for a year now and I've seen and been to so many places since then, including, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, The Keys, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and my latest trip was to Niagara Falls with my cousins that were visiting from Florida. The journey up there was LONG! BUT... once we got there, it was amazing! We took a boat right under the falls, through the mist that was created by the power of the water dropping. The mist on our faces and the movement of the rapids brought so many emotions to me, I wanted to stay there forever! ah... one can only wish.

It was fantastic. I throughly enjoyed myself! Here are a few moments captured by my family and I. Niagara Falls by day and night:






















No comments: