Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Inner Peace: What I'm going towards now

I've had inner peace for quite a while now, and have recently lost it with the devastation of the loss of my husband. We are currently working things out and I want to keep in mind that inner peace, or peace of mind is so important to me. I know who I am and live my life by that. I know how to handle problems/issues that arise, but the problem is that sometimes I have a hard time making decisions. If I follow the guidance of professionals, or inner peace experts, I feel that I can become better.


If the pursuit of success or any goal leads to loss of inner peace....  what's the point of it all?
When you remember that inner (your state of consciousness) is primary, outer secondary, you have already succeeded in the game of life (and become a much better player).
-Eckhart


Dr. Wayne Dyer introduces "10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace":
  1. Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing.
  2. Don’t die with your music still within you.
  3. You can’t give away what you don’t have.
  4. Embrace silence.
  5. Give up your personal history.
  6. You can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it.
  7. There are no justified resentments.
  8. Treat yourself as if you already are what you’d like to be.
  9. Treasure your divinity.
  10. Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you.

 This is my journey. My life is a journey and all I want is happiness and bliss. Next step, to write my personal life statement.

                                                  
                                                      

No comments: