Sunday, August 14, 2011

30th birthday parties

This is the year of the 30th birthday parties, most of my friends were born in 81. 
I've been to a few 30th b-day parties this year, the most recent was for one of my good friends, she rented out rebar in DUMBO, it was complete madness, and it was cool because everyone that came knew eachother! SO FUN!! I LOVE parties!

I'm turning the big 3-0 this year, I think I'll fly to a Caribbean Island and spend a few days alone. Switch it up a bit... unless I find a new love, then we can spend the weekend together! ;) haha

not sure yet. Anyway, heres a splash from my girls party.

how fabulous are they!!!?!


2 comments:

melp said...

FAB U LOUS! One thousand percent. Loving that hair girl. And FUN block party! You are living the LIFE!

mendoza said...

Thanks darlin!!! :D