Monday, October 3, 2011

work stress

I've been super stressed from my new position at work. Its great, I love what I do, and I feel so lucky to have this job, but the more responsibilities I have, the more I cant enjoy my personal life. It's all new to me I guess, and I have to find a way to manage it successfully and happily. Here are some tips I got from an online site:

  • Exercise more (I do that almost all the time, I cant imagine adding in more!)
  • Sleep well (last night I only got 4 hours of sleep, but usually I get 9 hours a night)
  • Make good food choices (I guess I can work on this, although I think I eat healthy)
  • Drink Alcohol in moderation (I can cut back a bit)
Looking at these tips, I'm wondering how much worse people are that dont do all of these things! Sheesh. I mean, its not so bad, but I do feel a lot of pressure. I think the key for me is managing my time better. I just have to be a bit more focused and put in a little extra work to catch up and then maintain that flow.

Not so hard to do, right? Lets see...



No comments: