Wednesday, November 30, 2011

decisions decisions...

I am so torn about what to do with my future in terms of where to live and when. Its such a difficult decision. Should I move back to Spain ASAP or wait and reap the benefits of staying longer later on in my (our) life. Obviously its something that Spanish guy and I have to discuss, but its something that I think about everyday because we really are having a hard time deciding... and need to come to some sort of conclusion pretty soon. Time is running out... tick tock tick tock. ugh.

Who knew marriage could be so complicated. My moon is in Libra, I cant make decisions! lol.

4 comments:

Flonia said...

Don't worry, the economic downturn is predicted to last for ten years! By 2013 houses will have hit rock bottom. That would be the time to finally buy your dream house in Malaga. In the meantime, make your money honey.

mendoza said...

you mean stay in NYC?

Anonymous said...

Follow YOUR heart and do what is right for you both in this moment. You always have choice.

mendoza said...

How about follow my head? lol