Friday, January 6, 2012

Accomplishments in 2011

I wanted to reflect a bit more on 2011.


Its nice to think about positive events that have happened and look back to see what you did correctly, instead of focusing on the negatives (and believe me, I had my fair share this year). As I enter my first week of 2012, I'd like to make a list of all my 2011 accomplishments:


  • I RAN THE NYC MARATHON!
  • I traveled to Miami THREE times.
  • I went to California for the second time in my life.
  • I got married. Had a bachelorette party and a bridal shower.
  • I got a promotion at work and am making a lot more money.
  • I am in the best shape of my life and kept a steady, healthy weight!
  • I spent a long weekend in Spain.
  • My students created an amazing documentary on foreclosures.
  • I made new friends and dropped old ones that didn't make me feel good inside.
  • I partied every night in the summer under the stars and met some great people.
  • I laughed like I never have before.
  • I survived a hurricane and I made it through my mothers second diagnosis of cancer.
  • I continued blogging and documenting my life.
  • I went boogie boarding!
  • I went tubing down a river for a few hours.
  • I went kayaking in the East River, NYC!
  • I ran six short races.
  • I spent a night with an opossum.
  • I went on a honeymoon (ooo-la-la)
  • I partied with my dad.
  • I gained a new step mom and step sister.
  • I lived alone.
  • I celebrated Easter with friends instead of my family.
  • I feel in love with sushi (veggie rolls)
And there you have it, happiness prevailed!

2 comments:

Alex said...

uno de los mejores post que hiciste

i love you gipsy girl

xo

mendoza said...

thank you baby boy. xo