Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the benefits of juicing

I woke up this morning to a pleasant side-benefit associated with juicing. I only made juice for dinner for two nights in a row and I lost three pounds! I mean, its not my intention, to loose weight, but who doesn't want to drop a few?! I'm juicing to get the nutrition I need to be healthy inside and out so that I don't get cancer, so that my intestines are healthy, and so that my blood flows well and my brain is nourished. ALSO-- Juice tastes A LOT better than the actual vegetable (says Spanish Guy)-- (I think the veggie whole is good too)!

Okay, enough about all this. I just wanted to share my little lifestyle change with you all. :)
Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Alex said...

yo tengo menos barriga en realidad. asi que estamos viendo los resultados. vamos a seguir haciendolo!!!

besitos!