Friday, January 27, 2012

Family bonding

I had an amazing mini-vacation. We rented a Villa at Fernwood Hotel & Resort in the Poconos (yes, its still a cool place to go, lol-- actually it's still stuck in the 90's, but thats besides the point, lol). The Villa was an amazing place. There were two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi, the bedrooms had sliding doors which led to private patios on the bottom level, a living-room, dining room and full kitchen with a balcony on the second level and a loft with two more beds on the "third" level.

It also had two pools, an arcade, a restaurant... 

Anyway, it was nice to have a house to stay in instead of a hotel because we were able to wake up together, my whole family (father, brother, step-sister and husband) I mean, and cook breakfast together, eat, and just do nothing.

We didn't have a lot of time to do "nothing" because we WENT SNOWBOARDING! It was my first time and I have to say, I think I did pretty damn good for not knowing anything about it. It was a great bonding experience for us and something that I scratched off my list of things I wanted to do this year! YAY!



 



1 comment:

Alex said...

unas mini-vacaciones inmejorables! me lo pasé muy, muy, pero que muy bien. hay que repetirlo!!

por cierto, estas preciosa en las fotos, como siempre.

i love you
xo