Friday, April 20, 2012

Change is brewing...

Since I've been back from Costa Rica, which is almost two weeks now, I've been super busy. My professional life is at an all time high. I'm doing so much. Yesterday I was on a radio program, the day before my organization had a screening at Lincoln Center that I participated in, I applied for a freelance position with a NYC running organization to coach teens to become runners (crossing my fingers that I get that)... personally, I've been writing more, visiting friends and family, spending time with my husband and mom who is not well at all and training for upcoming races.

But while all this has been happening, another fire has been brewing inside me. I feel like I need change. I need to be doing more with my life. I don't know what it is, but I have such a passion for change and all things big, that sometimes I don't know how to handle it -- should I go with it, or ignore it and stay where I am. I am happy where I am now, but there is a need for change.

Does this even make ANY sense? Sometimes I don't even understand it...

More soon on this, IM GOING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! Something big is coming!

Lincoln Center Screening




No comments: