Friday, April 27, 2012

The Multitasking Queen

I am definitely the multitasking QUEEN these days, so much is going on, I'm amazed that I'm able to be successful at everything while keeping my sanity! Whats been up:
  • My students film was accepted into the Tribeca Film Festival (so much goes into the prep for this, you wouldn't even imagine).
  • My dad/family opened a business.
  • My mom is very sick and has been in and out of the hospital for a long time now.
  • I'm at an all time high with professional development workshops that I am conducting.
  • I'm being sent away (to become a better writer) for July and am preparing my application and accommodation.
  • I'm trying to finish an amazing documentary with my students that will be screened at Lincoln Center in June.
  • I'm trying to be a good wife and good friend.
  • I'm balancing a very tight budget in order to buy my first home.
  • I have the first of many races this weekend!
  • I train for 1-2 hours everyday!
  • I'm planning a vacation with the hubby, somewhere exotic and serene.
  • Trying to stay connected to the in-laws in Spain.

I'm tired just typing all of this! PHEW!

I got this though...

1 comment:

Hari Kishore said...

hello mam...I like the way you share your moments in here...I will try to do the same :)