Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Pacific Coast of Costa Rica

Im sitting outside my hotel right now, Terraza del Pacifica in Costa Rica, its super humid, and I'm so sticky. My whole body has been turning a darker shade of tan as each day passes. Today is our first day at the beach. So far we've stayed in-land, but this morning we woke up super early to drive for four hours so we have as much time as possible at the beach. When we got here we discovered that we couldn't swim because of the riptide, but what we found outside of the water was amazing...

Pure black sand.

The sand comes from the volcano. Its mixed with molten rock, which is gorgeous to look at. It was so nice to lay it in. I skipped using a towel just so I can connect with the environment a bit more.

I just rinsed off and am about to take a run by the beach. Its a bit ironic, but I need my beach body back... (sorry to divert).

Anyway, I'm really loving it here. Its amazing. I wish everyone could experience this amazing country.

More soon.
(I'll update this blog with pictures soon).

1 comment:

Alex said...

joder!! que increible, de verdad. que vacaciones me estoy perdiendo!

bueno, me conformare con verlo en fotos y con pensar que tu estas disfrutando.

besitos!!