Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brooklyn Half Marathon

I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon yesterday and I ROCKED it! Not only did I rock it, I KICKED ITS BUTT! You know why? Because I ran my FASTEST HALF MARATHON EVER! Its not a fast time in general, but I'm only competing against myself really. I ran 13.1 miles, 26K in 2:01:04. WOOT WOOT!

I am a runner, thats clear to me, thats who I am, thats my identity.

PRed in the Brooklyn Half Marathon
Spanish guy was out to support me as always! <3

And then the celebrations began at Peggy Oniels in Coney Island. Then on the beach, then back to the Upper West Side to a mexican restaurant, then we took it to the house. It was a never ending PARTY!
Peggy Oneils!

continued the celebration into the evening!
Night time celebration!
Squeezed in a few hours on the beach!
The only one who can tell you you cant do something is yourself and I can do anything and everything! 

No comments: