Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Sick Parent

Today is a very sad day for me. My mother will be starting treatment for a deadly disease. I am going to stay positive, but I cant help but think about what my life would be without her. I hope that I still have many years before I have to deal with that. I enjoy our text messages, the silly things we say to each other. I love how she has always supported every decision I made, I love how she lifts me up when I'm down. No one can replace a mother. I have faith that she will get through this. The best I can do is continue on with my life to be the best that I can be while supporting and encouraging my mom, just like she does with me.

3 comments:

Alex said...

ella va a superar este duro momento de su vida, igual que ha superado todos los anteriores. seguro que se siente muy feliz te tenerte a su lado y poder contar contigo para ayudarla y apoyarla. que buena eres.

te amo baby!

Alex said...

ella va a superar este duro momento de su vida, igual que ha superado todos los anteriores. seguro que se siente muy feliz te tenerte a su lado y poder contar contigo para ayudarla y apoyarla. que buena eres.

te amo baby!

mendoza said...

gracias amorcito, xo.