Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A health set-back/ spring-forward.

I'm hesitant to call what I'm about to say a set-back, because actually it can spring me forward in a lot of ways...


So I had a minor health issue medically taken care of yesterday and now I have to move slower than usual for the next few weeks, and when I say take it slow, I mean--  I can't exercise, I can't immerse myself in any body of water and I cant carry anything! This for me will be very difficult because, ONE: Its summer and I need to go to the beach! TWO: I'm a super active person, so not being able to run, play paddle ball, or go to the gym will be CRAZY for me!

The only good thing is that I can walk (and I live near beautiful parks) and now I have more time to write and publish.

So although it is a set-back in terms of my physical fitness, its a spring-forward in my writing career and enjoyment of just being and experiencing.

Lets see how it goes...

No comments: